Managed Security Services
Managed Security Services Provide Comprehensive Network Security
A cyberattack can shut down a business for days, even weeks. If you’re lucky, it will only result in corrupt data and some downtime. But more often, the aftermath of a cyberattack includes stolen data, a damaged reputation, lost profits, and unforeseen legal implications and costs. In the worst-case scenario, cyberattacks have caused businesses to shutter forever.
ACT is a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) and a Managed IT Services Provider (MSP), specializing in managed technology and cybersecurity services. In this role, we offer comprehensive security solutions designed to defend companies against a cyberattack, whether in the form of downloaded malware or an aggressive ransomware campaign (and every type of threat in between). ACT’s Managed Security Services package can be scaled to meet every business’s needs cost-effectively, regardless of size and industry.
Turn-Key Managed Security Services
ACT’s turn-key Managed Security Services include more than a dozen strategic cybersecurity services designed to provide complete coverage for your business network, data, and peripherals.
To learn more about each of these services and how they impact your network’s security, contact ACT for a no-obligation consultation.
Which Businesses are Most at Risk for a Cyberattack?
Businesses of every size are at risk. In some ways, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are in greater danger than the largest enterprises. The threat is greater because SMEs are less likely to have made significant cybersecurity investments. Hackers know this, and they dedicate much of their time to exploiting those vulnerabilities.
Certain industries are indeed more popular targets for cybercriminals. For example, healthcare practices, financial services, and accounting firms possess more personal information about an individual than other companies.
But hackers and identity thieves are not picky; if you have sensitive data in your possession, they want it. Computer viruses and ransomware do not discriminate; if you have a network, malware will spread.
Scary Cybersecurity Statistics Every Company Should Know
Are you concerned about the cost of implementing a cybersecurity service package? Before you choose to risk it all, consider the cost of ignoring cybersecurity threats. Here are some cybersecurity statistics you should know:
- Organizations spend an average of $7.68 million per cybersecurity incident. Could your business survive that expense?
- 43% of SMEs lack a cybersecurity defense plan, and one in five experienced a data breach or cyberattack in the past 12 months. How will you respond when you are breached?
- 46% of SMEs experienced 5-16 hours of breach-related downtime last year. What would that cost you?
- 70% of employee passwords were stolen or lost last year. Do you have password protection protocols and multi-factor authentication in place?
- In 2020, 22% of SMEs switched to a remote workforce without a cybersecurity threat prevention plan in place. 39% of those companies have no incident response plan for when things go south. Are any of your employees remote? If so, have you implemented additional safety measures to protect your organization?
ACT offers world-class managed security services to businesses throughout New Jersey, New York, and across the United States. Our Managed Security Services package protects your network from every point of entry to its very core.
Regardless of size and industry, every business needs to have some level of security in place. While cybersecurity services can be purchased a la carte from some providers, you run the significant risk that your entire network will likely not be protected.
Contact ACT’s security team today to learn how ACT’s Managed Security Services can protect your entire organization.
*Statistics cited from BullGuard survey and IBM and the Ponemon Institute’s The Cost of Insider Threats Global Report 2020