Helping Schools Leverage Technology to Best Serve Their Students
Schools play crucial role in our communities, educating and nurturing the young minds and spirits of future. In support of well-planned and implemented technology solutions contribute directly to school’s ability serve the needs of students, parents, teachers and administrators.
ACT’s Managed Technology Solutions are design to address the unique challenges that schools face, managing and maintaining infrastructure, protecting sensitive data, and eliminating for administrators to worry the network problems and data breaches.
Keep Your School’s Network Running Quickly, Continuously and Securely
ACT’s Managed Technology Solutions package includes ongoing, and proactive monitoring – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Plans are designed to satisfy every, at budget and growth strategy. Acting has full-time, outsourced IT department, ACT technicians and engineers provide immediate, expert remote and on-site technical support, whenever needed. It’s reliable, reassuring and cost-effective way to guarantee your school’s protection.
Whether you are looking to complement an internal support team or wish to outsource the entire IT function, ACT will design a plan to fit your unique needs.
What You Can Expect as an ACT Client: A 5-Step Process
Understanding all of your present and future IT needs is important to ensure that we deliver the best advice. We follow this 5-step proven process:
- We begin by conducting a thorough site assessment to understand your needs and goals and identify opportunities and threats that may exist in your network.
- We evaluate the big picture (current and future needs) and think strategically, making recommendations for short and long-term.
- Highly experienced technicians implement the technology plan on timeline your choosing, often working after-hours and on weekends to minimize disruption your school day.
- As part of our ongoing managed services offering maintain vigilant watch over the network, servers, desktops and data to ensure the IT infrastructure remains uninterrupted and secure. Doing allows us diagnose and solve problems before they impact you and your operations.
- Qualified technicians address every daily challenge you encounter, including issues related to performance, applications and hardware health; as well as providing timely technical support to staff members, as needed.
What You Can Expect as ACT Client: A 5-Step Process
For one flat monthly fee, schools receive the following services, delivered by expert certified technicians and engineers:
- Around-the-clock monitoring
- On-site and remote support
- Priority response time
- Automated data backup
- Disaster recovery solutions
- Private cloud hosting
- Expert network and system administration
- Enhanced firewall and security management
- Proactive updates for all software and operating systems
- Discounted hardware and software from top vendors
- Technology planning with a Chief Information Officer
- Complimentary equipment loans in emergency situations
Additional Specialized Services that ACT’s Education Clients Find Valuable Include:
- Google Apps/Office 365 for Education
- Education Security Assessments
- Education Technology Audits
- Hosted and Secure Email Services
- Hardware as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Grant-funded Projects
- Installation and troubleshooting of specialized software, including:
– Frontline Education
– And others
ACT is committed to providing with cost-effective, stress-free solution will help ensure you long-term success. Contact us today to learn your school can benefit from managed technology solutions. Contact ACT to schedule free consultation the started.
Proud Supporter of