Technology Solutions Tailored to the Needs of Accounting Firms
As an accountant, your clients rely on you for solid advice, timely responses, and confidential treatment. Your technology infrastructure can support – or detract – from your activities each day, impacting your operations, profitability, and ability to grow. You need computer systems that are reliable, accessible, and secure at all times. ACT has the answers.
ACT’s technical team is expert at serving the unique needs of the accounting industry. A trusted partner to small and medium-size accounting firms in the New Jersey/New York tri-state area, ACT has a reputation for helping accounting firms further their technology and growth endeavors.
We offer an array of IT solutions that enable accounting firms to operate more effectively and efficiently, decreasing downtime and increasing profitability. Before, during and after tax season – on-site and remotely – qualified ACT professionals will support your accounting, audit, tax, and consulting activities. Services that our accounting clients find valuable include:
- Installation and support for accounting, tax, bookkeeping and compliance software.
- Managed IT Services, allowing us to monitor your environment 24/7/365 and correct issues before they become problems.
- Network Service and Support.
- IT planning and project management.
- Backup plans and disaster recovery solutions.
- Cloud Computing Services.
- Network and systems monitoring, maintenance and support.
- Security and firewall solutions.
- Hardware and software support.
- Remote access capabilities, including portable device synchronization, document scanning, and access to time management systems.
Receive a Free On-Site Assessment, Designed Specifically for CPA Firms!
We are committed to helping our clients operate efficiently and profitably. That is why we are offering a free assessment to help you determine if your technology environment is prepared for tax season (and beyond). We are experienced at helping accounting firms to fine-tune their environments and correct issues before they become problems.